My house is a wreck, my washer and dryer are working overtime and I still have to pull out the luggage.
There are a lot of random items on my to do list that have yet to be checked off but, finished or not, our family will still wake up way before the sun on Wednesday and begin an adventure we have been anticipating for months!
We are going to spend 9 days in Florida!!!
Shane and I are excited for the sun, the kids are excited to swim and play and go to Disney World for the first time, but ALL of us are MOST excited to spend time with PEOPLE that we can't wait to see!!
The kiddos get to spend the whole time in an RV with 2 of my favorite people on the planet - my parents!! I'm SO happy for them (and a bit envious - good thing I will get my turn in December).
Shane and I have the privilege of hanging out with some of the coolest people on this planet - 70 or so couples who spend their lives pointing teenagers to Jesus. This is a week I SOOO look forward to and I'm sure I will have a lot of material for another post when we return.
For now, back to the full-time job of getting ready to be away from home...Can't wait to re-live it all in writing.
2 comments:
Okay, no! No, I didn't know you had a blog, Heather! Doh! I can't believe it. All the times you've commented on mine and I never checked yours. But I LOVE it! It's already been added to my Google Reader, so get posting, girl! :) What a fun few days it's been, huh?
Hey Heath...just stumbled upon you again. when we lost our old computer, I lost my blogger roll which would update me about new posts and lost track of you....pathetic I know.....well love you and loved catching up on the posts I missed! This is really Kim, I have to figure out what my login and all was....I know it shows that I don't have much of a PLAN and my organizational skills are sadly dulled!
Post a Comment