This song may not be new to you but I recently heard it and found it on YouTube in video form and wanted to share it with you. Today I have found myself contemplating motherhood and all it's beauty and complexities, I suppose in part because Mother's Day is around the corner. It's a reality of my day to day living - a very tangible and lively reality - yet I don't take too many opportunities to think about the magnitude of the sum of all my little steps throughout the day, every day.
This song captured for me an attitude I want to possess about everyday living. I know the best place for me to practice is in my home because "they" already have a LOT of "me" and could use a whole lot more of "Jesus". It makes sense that I would want the best for those I love the most.
So may each of you moms be encouraged and inspired also as you watch this video. It is obviously applicable to every relationship we experience so view it through whatever lens your heart leads you to.
Happy Mother's Day!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment