Ah well, February 1 is close enough to the New Year right? It is the first day of the second month, but at least Valentines Day is a couple weeks away still and so I am going to take the liberty to still say Happy New Year!!
2011 has thus far been very COLD and I spent the first couple weeks of the year adjusting back to life in Minnesota after 3 wonderful weeks in CT with family. We are in our homeschool groove and I am counting my blessings for a warm home to learn and live in.
I did take the opportunity over the last few weeks to spend some time looking back on 2010 and a New Year's letter has emerged from my musings. I am taking full advantage of the age of technology and embedding it here in this post. Just click on the right corner, up-angled arrow to get a better view if you are interested in a little Stacey family update.
I am excited and expectant for what 2011 will hold...the calendar may be filling up with our "plans" but I know the Lord is the One in control of our days and there are 333 more to walk with Him in this year.
Please Jesus, may I remember to walk with YOU in them.
No comments:
Post a Comment